Oct 31, 2021
Cultivate an Attitude of Gratitude!
We are launching a special 5 week program designed to guide you
into a habit of gratitude in order to enhance your well-being
during and after cancer treatment. This program is open to
patients/survivors as well as caregivers. It will take you through
The program begins on November 1st.
All participants will receive an email once a week (on Mondays, starting Nov 1st) with a link to the podcast interview regarding the week’s topic. We will also have a “Gratitude Action Step” each week, and participants will keep a gratitude journal.
This program is designed for you to do “on your own.” Let us know if you have any questions!
To register go to: https://cancerservicesonline.org/gratitude/
During week 1 Dr. Torelli shares about the following:
What is gratitude?
WEEK 1 ACTION STEP:
Start your gratitude journal! Prompts for this week. Use
one, or more, each day!
1. Write down one good thing that happened to you today.
2. What are five personality traits that you are most thankful for?
3. What about your upbringing are you most grateful for?
4. Name 5 things you are doing well currently.
5. What family members are you most grateful for? Write about what makes them special.