Nov 7, 2021
Cultivate an Attitude of Gratitude!
This is week 2 in our 5 week program designed to guide you
into a habit of gratitude in order to enhance your well-being
during and after cancer treatment. This program is open to
patients/survivors as well as caregivers.
All participants receive an email once a week (on Mondays, starting November 1st) with a link to the podcast interview regarding the week’s topic. We will also have a “Gratitude Action Step” each week, and participants will keep a gratitude journal.
This program is designed for you to do “on your own.” Let us know if you have any questions!
To register go to: https://cancerservicesonline.org/gratitude/
During week 2 Dr. Torelli shares about the following:
Besides a gratitude journal, what are other ways that
people can practice gratitude?
Here’s our Gratitude Action step for this week. Answer one or more of these each day:
1. What in your life are you happy to have stopped doing or let go of? Or what phase are you glad to not be in?
2. What are irritations in your life that could use a change in perspective? Can you take less seriously, find humor in? How can that change have a positive effect on your life?
3. List something good that has recently caught your attention to make you realize how fortunate you are.
4. Name 3 things that always put a smile on your face.
5. What is the most beautiful place you have been to? Relive being in this place now.